Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeportalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~WELCOME PAMPANGA TEXTERS CLAN~~~ Announcement THE PAMPANGA TEXTERS CLAN IS ONLINE. THIS CLAN SINCE`s 2006 IF U WANT TO JOIN JUST PM ME HERE # 09059012545 AND 09465431739 GODBLESS ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What If ur GirlfRiend SAy's That,... she dont want to hear Ur Word "i love You"?? anymore!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yhel
Administrators
Administrators
yhel

What If ur GirlfRiend SAy's That,... she dont want to hear Ur Word "i love You"?? anymore!! Empty
PostSubject: What If ur GirlfRiend SAy's That,... she dont want to hear Ur Word "i love You"?? anymore!!   What If ur GirlfRiend SAy's That,... she dont want to hear Ur Word "i love You"?? anymore!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:47 pm

What If ur GirlfRiend SAy's That,... she dont want to hear Ur Word "i love You"?? anymore!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pampanga.tk
yhel
Administrators
Administrators
yhel

What If ur GirlfRiend SAy's That,... she dont want to hear Ur Word "i love You"?? anymore!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What If ur GirlfRiend SAy's That,... she dont want to hear Ur Word "i love You"?? anymore!!   What If ur GirlfRiend SAy's That,... she dont want to hear Ur Word "i love You"?? anymore!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:50 pm

hey hey! that's not the right way to help people..

mga mod talga tae lmao

I think maybe your girlfriend just need time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pampanga.tk
misha.emo

misha.emo

PostSubject: Re: What If ur GirlfRiend SAy's That,... she dont want to hear Ur Word "i love You"?? anymore!!   What If ur GirlfRiend SAy's That,... she dont want to hear Ur Word "i love You"?? anymore!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 7:10 pm

weird.
sinasagot mo sarili mong question XD

hahaha. baka kasi may hinala xa sau kaya ganun.
baka akala niya may iba ka
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What If ur GirlfRiend SAy's That,... she dont want to hear Ur Word "i love You"?? anymore!!   What If ur GirlfRiend SAy's That,... she dont want to hear Ur Word "i love You"?? anymore!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1